The spring-summer season is the perfect moment to insert a floral print in your outfit. The good thing about it is that the floral print won’t get out of style in the near future. I have a floral printed dress for about 8 years and I’ve been wearing it ever since.
There are 4 ways you can wear floral:
- “up & down” – for the ultimate “flowery” look you can choose a beautiful summer dress in floral print or a jumpsuit
- “up” – a shirt, T-shirt or jacket
- “down” – pants or skirt.
- accessories: shoes, scarves, bags etc
!! Click on the photos to see them larger.
Photo source: Pinterest
You can also wear it throughout the Autumn season, but use a print with a darker base, that you can easily pair with dark tights.
Prints in general are great to use as a style trick to balance your proportions. They draw attention and, used wisely, are a great tool in creating beautiful outfits.
There are 3 things you need to remember when using prints:
1. Prints with darker base – minimize & prints with lighter base – maximize.
2. Use small–medium prints on small–average body figures.
3. Use medium–bigger prints on bigger body figures.
Now that you know the secrets, go ahead and try the “florals”!
1.405 RON – stylebop.com
110 RON – romwe.com
190 RON – chicwish.com
320 RON – zappos.com
92 RON – nordstromrack.com
3.795 RON – prada.com
380 RON – lordandtaylor.com